Annual Security Training: Retiree/Emeriti Access
Step by Step Directions for accessing the Annual Data Security & Privacy Training for Retirees and Emeriti in Canvas.
Accessing the Course
- You will receive an email from University of Wisconsin-Canvas at email@example.com. Click on Get Started.
- Welcome Aboard - Click on Create an Account
- Enter a new password for this account.
- You will now be in the course. Read the information about the short course and then click on Start Here to begin the course.
Some Troubleshooting Tips:
- Canvas will not work on Internet Explorer
- If you get signed out of Canvas and see a page with an option to choose “Student/Staff/Faculty” or “Continuing Education” please choose Continuing Education.
- If you can not view the videos, you may need to disable pop ups.
- Safari may need disable “cross-site tracking” to view the training videos. This can be found under Safari > Preferences > Privacy towards the top. Uncheck that option and try again
If you have additional problems accessing the course, please contact the Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-232-5000.