Canvas: Disabling Respondus LockDown Browser for Individual Students
You may have students with quiz accommodations that necessitate them having Respondus LockDown Browser disabled for their quiz attempt. This guide will walk you through making a copy of your quiz to disable Respondus LockDown Browser for individual students.
1. Enter the Quizzes tool and locate the LockDown Browser required quiz.
3. After the quiz has been duplicated, open to the "LockDown Browser" Dashboard from course navigation bar, click the dropdown to access the quiz settings, change the setting on the quiz to "Don't require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam", and click Save + Close.
4. This will remove "Requires Respondus LockDown Browser" from the quiz name.
5. Edit the duplicated quiz that does not require the LockDown Browser.
6. Scroll to the Assign section at the bottom of the page.
7. Change the Assign to << Everyone >> to the name of the student who needs the LockDown Browser disabled and adjust the availability dates as needed.