Canvas: Disabling LockDown Browser for Individual Students
You may have students with quiz accommodations that necessitate them having Respondus LockDown Browser disabled for their attempt. If you plan to use LockDown Browser for the rest of your class, this guide will walk you through disabling LockDown browser for individual students.
1. Enter the quizzes tool and locate the LockDown browser required quiz.
3. After the quiz has been duplicated, return to the "LockDown Browser" menu.
4. Disable LockDown Browser for one of the quizzes. This will change the name by taking off the "Requires Respondus LockDown Browser"
5. Edit the new quiz that does not use the LockDown browser.
6. Scroll to the Assign section at the bottom of the page.
7. Change the Assign to << Everyone to the name of the student who needs the LockDown browser disabled.
8. If the student has additional time or will be taking it after a different time, you can also adjust this as well. If you have multiple students that need LockDown browser disabled but they need different time allowed, you will need to publish the quiz and moderate the quiz. For more information visit: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12711-4152276730