Student 2-Step (Duo) Contest - Fall 2019
Directions on enrolling in 2-Step using Duo as well as a link to enroll in a drawing.
Do you want to get entered into a drawing for one of (20) $15 Amazon gift cards? Well, it is very easy! Simply follow the steps below to enroll in 2-Step using Duo and then record your entry for one of 20 prizes. The contest begins on November 13th and will end on Friday, December 13th. Winners will be notified via email on how to claim their prize.
Enrolling in 2-Step
- Go to password.uwstout.edu
- Enter your username. Click Next.
- Enter your current password. Click Next.
- Select Configure 2-Step Authentication
- Select Start Setup.
- Select either Mobile Phone or Tablet depending on device you are using.
- Enter the telephone number of the device you are going to use. (You will skip this step if you are using a tablet)
- Select the OS that you are using.
- Install the app on your device from your device OS application store.
- Open the Duo app.
- Tap the + button on the app.
- Scan the barcode that appears on the Duo setup page using the device camera. Do NOT scan the QR Code below.
- A green check mark will show on the barcode once this is successfully completed.
- Select Continue
- Dismiss the message showing enrollment successful.
- Select an authentication method from the Log In dropdown menu.
NOTE: You can select any of the methods, but it is recommended that you select Automatically send this device a Duo Push.
- Click Save.
- You are now set up with 2-Step authentication.
Enter the Drawing
Now that you are enrolled in DUO, click on the link below to enter in the drawing. Your entry will not be valid if you have not signed up for DUO.