Outlook: Adding Emails To Blocked Senders List
This document goes over how to add emails to the blocked senders list through the outlook web app.
Outlook 365 Web app
- Open a web browser of your choice. (examples: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- Go to the common logins page at logins.uwstout.edu and select the email option.
- Login in with your Stout credentials if asked.
- Click on the gear in the top right of the toolbar
- Click on View all Outlook settings.
- Click the Mail > Junk email within the settings.
- Click + Add and type in the email that you would like to block and then press the ENTER key.