Learn@UW-Stout (D2L): Printing Discussions to PDF Files
1. Enter the course that you want to save discussions from and click on the Discussions tab.
As Learn@uw-Stout (D2L) is transitioned out, there may be student work examples that you wish to keep. This guide will walk you through how to save individual Discussion threads as a printable PDF.
2. Select the discussion topic of interest.
3. Click on the drop down arrow beside the thread that you want to save and select Print Thread. This will open a new tab with the thread you selected in a print window.
4. Select the destination. If you prefer to have a PDF version, Adobe PDF is the recommended destination. When you have your destination selected, click the Print button at the bottom of the page.
5. Repeat for each thread that you would like to save.