Learn@UW-Stout - Downloading Dropbox Submissions
As Learn@UW-Stout (D2L) is transitioning out, there may be student work examples that you wish to keep. This guide will walk you through downloading student Dropbox submissions.
1. Enter the course and click on the Dropbox tab.
2. Select the Dropbox submission folder of interest.
3. Scroll down to the list of student submissions and select the submissions you would like to download. If you would like to select all student submissions, click the grey selection box next to the Download button.
4. Once you have all of the submissions you want selected, click on the Download button.
5. A small window will appear with a zip file. Click on the zip file to download.