Skype for Business: Forwarding Calls
How to forward your Skype for Business calls to a different number.
To forward your calls, you will want to:
- In Skype for Business, select the Settings icon (not the drop-down menu).
- Select the Call Forwarding tab and select the button for Forward my calls to:
- Change the drop down menu to New Number or Contact.
- Enter the phone number you’d like to use then select OK.
- Once this looks good, select the OK button at the bottom to save the changes.
To turn off call forwarding, you will repeat these steps but select the Turn off call forwarding button.