Microsoft Teams: Adding External Phone Users to an Ongoing Meeting
This document goes over how to call an external user on their cell/home phone to add them to an ongoing Teams meeting.
- Create a Teams meeting within the Outlook Calendar.
- Invite users. Note that there is a number that users can call with their phones to join. (Number may not be the same as this example)
- Join the meeting by clicking on the meeting within your calendar, then the Join Teams Meeting button.
- Once in the meeting, click the View Participants button located to the left of the Hang-up button.
- Enter the phone number of the external user you want to add and hit the ENTER key.