Microsoft Teams: Joining a Meeting as an External User
This document goes over how to join a Teams meeting as an external user or guest.
- Check your email for an invite from the organizer of the meeting. Within that email is a link to join the meeting that should look like the picture below.
- Make sure to click on the link above where the phone number is located.
- A new window or tab should appear asking you to open Microsoft Teams giving you the option of using the application or joining through the web.
- If you do not have it installed or have, please use the web version.
- You may be asked to allow the browser to use your microphone and webcam. Click Allow.
- If you do not have a Teams enabled account your will be prompted to enter a name.
- Once you have entered a name, click Join Now.
- You will now be moved to the lobby where the users will have to approve you.