Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Network systems > Wireless Connections
StoutSecure Wireless Network: Connecting on an Apple computer
How to connect to the StoutSecure wireless network on an Apple computer OS 10.7 or higher
- In the top, right menu bar, click the network icon.
- Select StoutSecure.
- Enter your username and password. Click Join.
- You are now connected to StoutSecure.
- Check or reset your password at password.uwstout.edu. This will also ensure you are not locked out, which will also prevent you from connecting.
- Restart the computer to ensure there are no settings stopping the computer from connecting.
- Reset your keychain: Reset Keychain after password change on domain (faculty/staff) Apple .