Topics Map > Service Catalog > Learning and Meeting spaces > Classroom technology and AV services
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Learning and Meeting spaces > Classroom design
AirMedia (Windows): Installation on Faculty/Staff Computers
How faculty and staff install the application for connecting to Creston AirMedia
AirMedia is a wireless projection system that utilizes wireless internet to allow instructors and students to project to classroom projectors.
The AirMedia application must be installed in order to use the AirMedia system. Many campus computers will already have AirMedia installed.
The following instructions are for faculty and staff only; students have different instructions.
Install AirMedia Application
- Click on the Search icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Search for Software Center and double click on it to open.
- In the software center, locate and click on AirMedia.
- This screen should pop up. Click on the Install button.
- On the bottom taskbar, right click on the AirMedia logo and click on Pin to taskbar. Click on Close window to exit the program, and then re-open it for use.
Detailed Instructions for Projecting Using AirMedia:
After Installing - Disable Auto Discovery
- Click Options
- Click Settings
- Auto Discovery is on by default, click the circle to turn it off.
- Click OK to save your changes. Auto Discovery should now be off by default.