Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App: Company Portal (Student HP)
Summary: How to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App on Student PCs using the Company Portal.
**Note: If you have a laptop that was imaged prior to the Summer of 2019, you will need to have your laptop reimaged before you install the new version of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Please visit the Technology Help Desk to have this done.
1. Click on the Company Portal Icon in your Start Menu.
2. Company Portal will open. By default it displays the Home tab. This will show you featured software, as well as the newest software added to the Company Portal.
3. To view all available apps, click the Apps tab on the left hand side.
4. To install an application, please select the app you want and then click the Install button.
5. At this time, the status will switch to downloading. There is no progress bar available, so some patience is required.
6. When the install is complete, the status will change to show a check mark and say Installed.
7. Your newly installed software will show up in the Start Menu or on your desktop.
8. Open Creative Cloud and click Sign In with an Enterprise ID.
9. Sign in with your full UW-Stout email address. This will redirect you to the standard Stout Identity Provider login where you will enter your Stout username and password.
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
After you install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, you will need to select and install the specific apps that you need to use. Visit Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application to view a list of all titles as well as instructions on how to install individual apps.