Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Printer Disappeared/Missing
We will fix the ImageNow printer in this article.
- Search for Control Panel in the Windows Search bar (Type here to search)
- Go to Control Panel
- Select Category
- Click Large Icons
- Click Devices and Printers
- Right click the ImageNow Printer to get a menu.
- Remove device
- When it asks you if you want to remove this device, click Yes.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Choose Programs and Features
- Click to Highlight Perceptive Content Desktop Client
- Click Repair in the menu at the top
- Follow the prompts
- This will fix the ImageNow missing Printer
- If you need assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk