Papercut (Mac): Installing the Mobility Print app
How to install the Papercut mobility print app for students or faculty/staff.
*Please Note: You will need to be connected to Stout Secure or connect to VPN to download and install the Mobility Print app. If you receive an error when installing the app, please try again. If you continue to get an error, contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Go to our Mobility Print Installer website.
- Click Download.
- If prompted, select Allow to allow the download.
- In your downloads folder, click the file that was just downloaded.
- Double-click on the PaperCut Mobility Print Client.pkg to run the package.
- Follow the installer prompts to agree to the terms and conditions then click Install.
- When prompted, enter your username and password.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS: This is your username and password to log into the computer NOT your Stout username and password.
- The printers will be installed automatically.
- When printing for the first time, you will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your Stout username and password.