Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
Microsoft Teams: Signing Into Desk Phone (C448HD)
How to sign into the C448HD desk phone using the Teams sign-in option.
The complete user guide for the C448HD AudioCodes phone is available for PDF download here: C448HD User Manual.
Plugging in the Phone
On the back of the phone, you will see multiple ports.
- The yellow port (outlined in red) is where you connect the Ethernet port.
- The port of the right of the Ethernet port (outlined in blue) is for the connection between your phone and computer or docking station.
- The circular port (outlined in orange)is for your power cable.
- Some buildings do not require a power cable. If your phone powers on when the Ethernet cable is plugged in, you do not need a power cable.
- Once the phone is plugged in, it will go through its start up sequence.
- Select your desired language.
- This will bring you to the Settings menu. Scroll down, either by touch or by using the down arrow, and click Device Administration.
- Click Login.
- At the prompt, enter the password 1234 and click OK.
- Click Sign out Teams then OK to confirm.
- This will bring you to a Teams sign in page. Click Sign in.
- Click Sign in from another device.
- This will then show you a website and a code. Open a browser and go to https://microsoft.com/devicelogin, sign in with your Stout email and password, then enter the code shown on your phone.
- It may take several minutes for the phone to sign in. One signed in, if will show some tips on the screen. Click Next to scroll through the tips and finish the setup.
- In the top left, select the three horizonal lines.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings and click Sign Out.