Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Summary: This document will show how to use annotations.
Annotations are used to add additional information to documents already in ImageNow.
UW Stout uses "stamps" for signatures for Internal UW Stout documents.
- Hovering over an annotation will allow you to see which annotation is selected to use.
- Left click to select the annotation and then click within the document where you want the annotation to be placed within the document.
- Dragging the annotation doesn't work.
- Right click on the annotation for more options.
- Most common annotations are the stamps, sticky notes and text.
Adding Annotations in several places within the document.
Double click to select the annotation (most common stamps or text) and then click as many times as needed within the document to use the annotation.
- The All Forms Name/Date Stamp is available to all ImageNow users.
- UW Stout uses "stamps" for signatures for Internal UW Stout documents.
Example of the All Forms Name/Date Stamp
Right click on the stamp to see the stamps you have permission to use.
Perceptive Experience: Adding the Signature Stamp Annotation (Perceptive Experience doesn't remember which stamp was used last.)
Select the Annotation Icon and then choose Create Annotation
Click within the document where you would like the stamp to be placed. The annotation dialog box will appear. Select the appropriate annotation.
Annotation settings for the Approval stamp:
Annotation Type: Text Stamp
Annotation Template: All Forms Name/Date Stamp
Additional Types of Annotations
Example of the Sticky Note
Text - Multiple sizes and colors are available
Examples of Text Annotation
Examples of the Highlight Annotation:
Check Mark Annotation
Examples of the Check Mark