Perceptive Content: Annotations (Perceptive Experience)
This article will show how to create annotations in Perceptive Experience.
Annotations are used to add additional information to documents already in ImageNow.
UW Stout uses "text stamps" for approval signatures for internal documents.
Text stamps, text, check mark and the sticky notes seem to be the most popular.
- Click the down arrow next to the annotation icon at the top of the page to Create Annotation
Place the square in the document where you would like to place the annotation
- The annotation type and Annotation template appears.
- This box contains all of the annotation options
- The annotation Template changes depending on the annotation type that is selected
- Annotation Type options
- Annotation Template options for the Arrow annotation.
- These will adjusted depending on the kind of annotation you want to use.
- Annotation Type: Text Stamp
- Annotation Template: All Forms Name/Date Stamp
- The annotation stamp is applied to the document