Printing Unofficial Transcripts

How to get official or unofficial copies of university transcripts

Current Students

If you are a current student or recent graduate and have access to AccessStout:

You can access your unofficial transcripts and request official transcripts through the Student Center in Access Stout. For help with this process, please use our Unofficial Transcript Walkthrough

Graduates and other students who have left the university

If you are unable able to log into Access Stout:

Unofficial transcripts can be requested through the Registration and Records Office. Please visit the Registration and Records Office Transcript Request Information Page for details, how-to's and information on unofficial and official transcripts.

Keywordstranscript official unofficial alumni transcripts   Doc ID55536
OwnerClara R.GroupUW Stout
Created2015-08-24 13:08:55Updated2024-03-25 09:41:13
SitesUW Stout
Feedback  1   2