Online Tuition Payments
Online Payments can be found on the Student Business Services site under the ONLINE subsection of All Payment Options.
Online Payments can be found on the Student Business Services site under the ONLINE subsection of All Payment Options. The Make a Payment link takes the user to the payment page.
PLEASE NOTE: Past Students (including alumni) who are not inactive (not enrolled for approximately 13 months or more) will not be able to log in. Please contact Student Business Services for payment options. Rule of thumb: Students who cannot log into Access Stout won't be able to use the online payment site.
Active Students: Active students can login by clicking on the Student Login link using their Stout Username and password. Rule of thumb: log in using the same username and password combination you would use to log into Access Stout.Parents/Guardians/Employers: Parents, guardians, or employers wishing to access the payment system require student permission via the student's Authorized Users process before they can log into the Authorized Users login. The password used to log in is established by the delegate and initiated via an email to their personal account. Forgotten passwords cannot be recovered; the student must re-initiate the process. Users should email Student Business Services with questions.
Troubleshooting tips for online payments:
- Three failed login attempts will lock a user out for an hour
- Turn off pop-up blocker
- Do not copy/paste your password into the password field
- Ensure your browser is updated; older browsers, especially mobile browsers can experience compatible issues.
- Clear browser cache
- Do not enter the full email address for the "User Name" field--only the Username
- Try another location; some businesses, especially schools, may block the ability to make payments
- The Forgot your password link is only for Authorized Users (delegates, parents, employers, etc.) not current students
- Current students can verify their username and password at password.uwstout.edu
- The process students use to authorize others to make payments is not the same process by which students authorize delegates to check grades or view schedules (see [Link for document 55534 is unavailable at this time.] )