Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
VoIP - Change or Setup Voicemail Settings
How to setup voicemail for from your VoIP phone or from OWA (Outlook Web App)in browser.
- Check your e-mail for the Welcome to Exchange Unified Messaging containing your access number and PIN number
- Press message icon and then Call softkey or dial the access number 715-232-2525
- Enter your PIN number followed by # Note: If you don't know your pin VoIP - Reset Voicemail Pin
- You will hear: “Welcome to Setup” Follow the simple instructions to record your name and greeting. After listening to a playback of your recording, you may re- record your message.
Change Voicemail settings from a browser on computer: (May need a microphone for some settings)
- Login to your email (OWA) from the Stout Logins page
- In Outlook Web App, from the navigation bar, select Settings Gear and choose Mail in my App Setting at the near the bottom of the menu
3. In the left pane, select General > Voice mail.
4. Choose the voicemail heading and choose the option you'd like to change.