Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
VoIP - Change or Setup Voicemail Settings
How to setup voicemail for from your VoIP phone or from OWA (Outlook Web App)in browser.
Set up voicemail from phone:
- Check your e-mail for the Welcome to Exchange Unified Messaging containing your access number and PIN number.
Note: If you can't find or don't know your pin VoIP - Reset Voicemail Pin
- Press message icon and then "Call" softkey or dial the access number 715-232-2525
- Enter your PIN number followed by #
- You will hear: “Welcome to Setup”
Follow the instructions to record your name and greeting. After listening to a playback of your recording, you may re-record your message.
Change voicemail settings from a browser on computer: (May need a microphone for some settings)
- Login to the Outlook Web App (OWA) from the Stout Logins page.
- In OWA, from the navigation bar, select the settings "Gear" and choose "Mail" in "My App Setting" the near the bottom of the menu
3. In the left pane, select General > Voice mail.
4. Choose the voicemail heading and choose the option you'd like to change.