Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Recover deleted emails from Office 365 Outlook (Web App)
Recover recently-deleted emails delete
Recently-deleted emails can be recovered via the Outlook Web App (OWA) (not the Outlook desktop client) using the following steps:
- Log into the Outlook Web App (instructions below)
- Click on Deleted items
- Select Recover deleted items...
- Note that you are now in recoverable Items.
- Check the box next to the email, note the date/time sent, and click Restore.
- The email will now be placed back in you inbox chronologically.
* Unfortunately items not shown in "Deleted items" are no longer recoverable.