Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Recover deleted emails from Office 365 Outlook
Recover recently-deleted emails delete
Recently-deleted emails can be recovered via the Outlook Web App (OWA) (not the Outlook desktop client) using the following steps:
- Log into the Outlook Web App (instructions below)
- Right click on "Deleted items"
- From the right-click menu, select "Recover deleted items..."
- Located the email in question though sorting and/or searching
- Check the box next to the email and click "Recover" at the top of the window
Unfortunately items not shown in "Deleted items" are no longer recoverable