Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Recover deleted emails from Office 365 Outlook (Web App)
Recover recently-deleted emails delete
Recently-deleted emails can be recovered via the Outlook Web App (OWA) (not the Outlook desktop client) using the following steps:
- Log into the Outlook Web App.
- In the left navigation pane, select Deleted Items.
- Select Recover items deleted from this folder.
- Note that you are now in Recoverable Items.
- Select the checkbox next to the emails you'd like to restore.
- Click Restore.
- The email will now be placed back in you inbox chronologically.
* Unfortunately items not shown in "Deleted items" are no longer recoverable.