Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Outlook: Email Forwarding
How to start or stop email forwarding in Outlook.
- Start in the Outlook Web App.
- Make sure that the Try the new Outlook option is turned off.
- In the top right, select the Settings icon.
- At the bottom of the menu that opens, click Mail.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Mail > Accounts > Forwarding.
- Click Start Forwarding and enter the email address you'd like mail to be forwarded to.
- *IMPORTANT* If you would like email to show up in both your personal and Stout email, make sure Keep a copy of forwarded messages is selected.
- Once you are done making changes, click Save.
- Select Stop Forwarding then click Save.