Epson Brightlink Projector Guide
Several classrooms have been equipped with Epson Brightlink Projectors. This serves as a guide to instruct users on how to use the projector.
Login to the desktop with your UW-Stout Credentials.
Classrooms with Brightlinks:
- Com Tech 224
- Com Tech 224S
- Heritage 103
- Heritage 105
● HP Box (desktop computer - Projector is monitor)
● Wireless Keyboard
● Epson Brightlink 695wi Projector
● 2 Epson Interactive Pens, rechargeable batteries, and battery charger
Epson Brightlink 695wi Projector:
○ HDMI (HDM1 is Default)
○ 2 pens and finger can be set to different pen settings (3 total)
● Board Touch Points
○ Laser Technology - (pen or finger breaks laser plain not pressure of touch on the board)
■ Epson Interactive Software - 8 points of touch
■ SMART Notebook - 6 points of touch
○ No posters, decoration, lights etc... should touch the board
○ Do not attach case for pens on board
○ Bracelets or watches can cause interference
● Stay in PC Interactive Mode - use SMART tools in the SMART Notebook toolbar
● No more SMART floating tools outside of SMART Notebook, use Epson Annotation Mode to write on screen outside of SMART Notebook.