Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Remove Exchange Account from iOS and Android mobile devices
Use the instructions below to remove and Exchange account on IOS, Android, Apple Mail and Calendar
Use the instructions below to remove an exchange account on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. These instructions apply to devices running iOS 5.5 or above.
1. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. On the account screen, tap the Exchange account you want to remove
3. Scroll down and tap Delete Account. A Delete Account warning will open
4. On the Delete Account warning window, tap Delete Account to finish. You have successfully deleted your exchange account.
Use the instructions below to remove an exchange account on your Android device. These instructions apply to devices running android 2.2 or above. Note: Each Android version can be slightly different.
1. Go to Applications > Email.
2. On the Email screen, bring up the setting menu and tap Accounts.
3. Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the menu opens.
4. On the Menu window, tap Remove Account.
5. On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish deleting Exchange account.