Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Remove Exchange Account from iOS and Android mobile devices
Use the instructions below to remove and Exchange account on IOS, Android, Apple Mail and Calendar
Use the instructions below to remove an exchange account on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. These instructions apply to devices running iOS 5.5 or above.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- On the account screen, tap the Exchange account you want to remove
- Scroll down and tap Delete Account. A Delete Account warning will open
- On the Delete Account warning window, tap Delete Account to finish. You have successfully deleted your exchange account.
Use the instructions below to remove an exchange account on your Android device. These instructions apply to devices running android 2.2 or above. Note: Each Android version can be slightly different.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the menu.
- Select the Settings icon that looks like a gear.
- In the new menu, click on Accounts.
- Select the account you would like to remove.
- Select the Remove Account button.