Topics Map > Service Catalog > Accounts, passwords and security services > Requesting access
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Requesting Access
Getting started with Perceptive Content(Perceptive Content) and Perceptive Experience.
If Perceptive Content is required for your position, an account may already be created for you.
If not, here is some help to get started:
- Please put in a HelpDesk ticket.
- Technology HelpDesk @ 715-232-5000 or create a HelpDesk ticket: https://helpdesk.uwstout.edu/
- The Technology HelpDesk ticket should contain the following information:
- Name of Person needing an account.
- E-mail address of the person needing the account.
- Is the new person replacing someone? If so, who?
- We can easily mirror permissions for the new person?
- Is training needed? If so, ask for training meeting and one will be setup with you.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket