Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Login Error Message
This article demonstrates what to do if you receive a login error when logging into ImageNow (Perceptive Content Desktop Client) or Perceptive Experience.
- Client usernames will need to be entered in as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that students who have access to ImageNow will also add
- @uwstout.edu after their username
- (NOT @my.uwstout.edu).
- Staff member John Smith, whose username is smithjo would enter email@example.com.
- Student Jane Smith, whose username is smithj1234 would enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive the following error message
- Here are some things to check:
- Are you using your full email address for your username?
- If you are a student employee, did you leave out the "my"?
- Try re-entering your password
- What are you using for a 2-step device?
- Cell phone:
- Did you get a 2-step prompt
- If not, try restarting your phone
- FOB device:
- Password is yourPassword,FOBNumbers (no spaces)
- Sample password: yourPassword,123456
- Cell phone:
VPN needs to be turned on if you are off campus
"Unable to verify user credentials."
"Contact your system administrator to verify that the authentication method is configured correctly."