Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Software: UW-Stout Faculty or Staff Personal Devices
Software availability for faculty and staff for use on personally-owned computers
UW-Stout faculty and staff can install Microsoft Office 365 on up to five personally-owned computers and devices. No other campus applications are available for installation on personally-owned computers.
- Office 365: How to install Office 365 Desktop Applications on a PC or Mac (free)
- Office 365: How to install Office 365 for Education applications on a mobile device
- Support for Personally-Owned Computers and Home Networks
- Office 365: Can I share the Office 365 plan with others?
- Office 365: How long can I use Office 365 for Education?