Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Learning Management Support
Canvas: Getting started with Canvas at UW-Stout
This document outlines resources on how to get started with Canvas at UW-Stout.
Canvas Login Page
Canvas Student Orientation Course
- Learning Technologies Training and Workshops
- Canvas Instructor Guides
- Canvas Video Guides
- Canvas Student Guides
- Basic Canvas Tutorial for Students
- Canvas Community
- Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your college consultants are:
- Marty Weninger, Instructional Consultant for CSTEMM,email@example.com
- Caitlyn Mohr, Instructional Consultant for CAHS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lexi Skillings, General Instructional Consultant for Canvas, email@example.com
Canvas System Requirements and Supported Browsers
Please see Instructure's guide "What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas?"
Instructure releases updates to Canvas every three weeks. Please see Canvas Release Notes for information on new releases. New releases also generally contain a short video summarizing changes in a release. Check the release notes often to stay informed on bug fixes or new features coming to Canvas.