Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Learning Management Support
Canvas: Getting started with Canvas at UW-Stout
How to get started with Canvas LMS at UW-Stout.
This document outlines resources on how to get started with Canvas at UW-Stout.
Canvas Login Page
Canvas Student Orientation Course
- Learning Technologies Training and Workshops
- Getting Started with Canvas
- Canvas Instructor Guide
- Canvas Video Guides
- Canvas Webinar Subscription Access: Synchronous Online Topic Specific Training, must register using UW-Stout email address.
- Canvas Community
- Mike King, Instructional Consultant for CACHSS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lexi Skillings, Instructional Consultant for CSTEMM, email@example.com
- Emily Laird, Instructional Consultant for CEHHHS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see Instructure's guide "What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?"
- Please see Instructure's guide "Which browsers does Canvas support?"
Instructure releases updates to Canvas every three weeks. Please see "Canvas Release Notes" for information on new releases. New releases also generally contain a short video summarizing changes in a release. Check the release notes often to stay informed on bug fixes or new features coming to Canvas.