Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Cloud storage
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Collaborative workspace
SharePoint: Removing Synced SharePoint Libraries from File Explorer
This document explains the process of removing synced libraries from your file explorer.
For this example, we will delete the “University of Wisconsin-Documents” library from our File explorer.
The File Explorer is found by clicking the icon near the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
Let's Get Started
1. In the lower Right-hand corner of the screen, click the icon.
2. At the bottom of the "OneDrive" sync window, click More.
3. Select, Settings from the menu.
4. The Microsoft OneDrive settings window will appear. Select the Account tab.
5. On the Account tab, locate the synced library you wish to remove, and click the Stop sync for that library. Reminder: we are removing the "University of Wisconsin-Documents" folder.
6. Confirm that you want to stop syncing that library.
7. You will no longer see the library under the synced locations list on the account tab.
8. You WILL still see this in the file explorer window. To remove it from the file explorer, RIGHT-click on the folder to be removed.
9. Select Delete from the drop down menu.
10. Now your library is removed from the file explorer window.