Topics Map > Service Catalog > Accounts, passwords and security services > Requesting access
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Requesting Access
Getting started with Perceptive Content(ImageNow) and Perceptive Experience.
If Perceptive Content is required for your position, an account was already created for you.
If not, here is some help to get started:
- User Request Form: User Request Form
- Technology HelpDesk @ 715-232-500 or create a HelpDesk ticket: https://helpdesk.uwstout.edu/
- The Technology HelpDesk ticket should contain the following information:
- Name of Person needing an account.
- E-mail address of the person needing the account.
- Is someone was replaced? If so, who?
- Do permissions need to mirror someone? If so, who?
- Is training needed? If so, ask for training meeting and one will be setup with you.