Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Email Notification
This article talks about the email notification received when a document arrives in your workflow queue.
Why am I receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org?
- You will receive an email notification when a new document arrives in your workflow queue.
- You will receive an email notification if one or more documents are in your workflow for 24 hours or more.
- If you have more than one workflow queue.
- The subject line will indicate which workflow to look into.
- There is a direct link to Perceptive Experience within the email.
- There are some knowledge-base articles for your convenience.
- Turning VPN on if off campus.
- Perceptive Experience Help.
- Signature Stamp Help.
- ImageNow Desktop Client users can click on the "attachment" icon.
- This will take you to the ImageNow Desktop Login screen.
- Or directly to the workflow queue it is referencing.
- The Direct Link for Perceptive Experience
- Will take you to the Perceptive Experience Log in Screen.
- Or to the Perceptive Experience Home Screen
- Click on Workflow
- Navigate to the appropriate workflow queue.