Learn@UW-Stout -- Embedding Videos in Canvas
1. Copy the embed code for the video. To retrieve an embed code from My Media, refer to "Learn@UW-Stout -- Embed Codes on My Media" KnowledgeBase Article.
How to insert My Media videos into Canvas using embed codes.
2. Enter the course, and select an existing post or select a new assignment, discussion, or announcement to add the video to.
3. Select the "Insert/Edit Media" button on the tool bar.
4. A box will appear with options for "General," "Embed," and "Advanced." Select the "Embed" tab.
4. The box will have space to paste the copied embed code. Paste using "ctrl + v" or by right clicking and selecting "Paste."
5. Select "Ok."
6. The video will appear in the post. Add any text or additional information to the post and "Save."