Canvas - Downloading Kaltura Capture
1. From the Canvas homepage, navigate to My Media by clicking on your account on the Global Navigation bar.
Kaltura Capture allows users to record and upload videos to Canvas courses. This is similar to Capture Space Lite on D2L. These steps will walk you through how to download Kaltura Capture.
2. On the My Media page, select the "Add New" drop down and choose Kaltura Capture.
3. The first time you use Kaltura Capture you will have to download the program. Select either the download for Windows or Mac depending on the computer you are using.
4. Install the program by following the prompts of the Setup Wizard (Next,Next, Install, Finish). The process to install may take a couple of minutes.
5. After installation is complete, the Kaltura Capture icon will be added to you desktop.
NOTE: If you have courses in both D2L (Learn@UW-Stout) and Canvas, you cannot have Capture Space Lite installed from both. It is recommended that you use Capture Space Lite for recordings in D2L and Kaltura Capture in Canvas.