Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Web services
Converting Classic Sharepoint Team Sites to Modern
1. On a classic SharePoint team site navigate to site contents from the left menu or the gear in the upper right..
How to convert a classic SharePoint Team Site to use the Modern SharePoint pages.
2. Once in site contents if you are in the classic view, click on Exit classic experience at the bottom of your left navigation.
3. Click the New drop down menu and select Page.
4. Name the new page and click the Publish button in the upper right.
5. Navigate back to Site contents.
6. Open the Site Pages folder.
7. Right click your new modern page and select Make homepage.
8. Your SharePoint team site will now be using the modern style.
All that is left is for you to add information to your new homepage by clicking Edit in the upper right.