Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Outlook (iPhone): How to Setup
How to setup Outlook to work on an iPhone.
The recommended and supported option for accessing UW-Stout email on all mobile devices is the Outlook Mobile App.
Install Outlook Application
Note: Please see the Outlook Mobile App: Accessing Email on Phone article for current steps from Microsoft.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Outlook and click Get for the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Open the Outlook application.
- If you have any other accounts signed in on your phone, click Skip otherwise click on Add Account.
- Click on Let's Do It! to continue.
- Enter your full UW Stout email address and then click Add Account.
- Enter your UW Stout password and then click Sign In.
- You must have a password or PIN set to lock your device. Having a swipe unlock is not allowed per the Device Policy.
- If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset at https://password.uwstout.edu/.
- Please contact the Technology Helpdesk if you have any issues.