Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Change of Major Forms
Summary: Program directors will utilize annotations to approve/deny Change of Major Forms and use the Route back button to return the form to the Advisement Office for processing.
WebNow/ImageNow login is also located on StoutCloud in the Logins list. This link will take you to the Perceptive Experience login page.
Your workflow queue may look empty. If so, please click on the Search button to populate the workflow queue.
Once your document appears, double click it to open.
This is the top of the change of major form:
This is the bottom of the document: This is where the approval will take place adding the correct information using annotations.
Adding annotations to complete the form as follows. All annotations work the same way:
- Select the down arrow of the annotation icon at the top of the page.
- Place the blue box in the document where you want the annotation to appear.
- Select the Annotation Type, by clicking on the down arrow to show the list.
- Then select the Annotation Template by clicking the down arrow to show the list.
- Click on Add and the annotation will appear on the document.
Signature: the Annotation Type will be the Text Stamp, the Annotation Template will be the All Forms Name/Date Stamp
Advisor, Plan Year, and Denial Because: The Annotation Type will be Text, the Annotation Template will be the All Forms Text-Black Size (14)
Accepted or Denied boxes: The Annotation Type will be the Text Stamp, the Annotation Template will be the All Forms X
When finished applying the annotations to the change of major document, please choose route back and choose the Advisement Office. The form will disappear.