Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Capture Profile Batch Mode
Setup the Batch Mode Option
- You can setup as many capture profiles as you need.
- You are the only one that can see them.
- Capture profile options are stored in an "inscan.xml" file on your computer for each user. Capture Profile_Re-install_Backup
- Log into the Perceptive Content desktop client.
- If you don't have the Capture option, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Point to the down arrow next to Capture and click to see the drop-down menu.
- Select Manage Capture Profiles.
Default settings are:
- Import from disk - Single Mode
- Import from disk - Batch Mode
- ImageNow Printer - Single Mode
On the right side of the Capture Profile dialog box, click Create.
The New Capture Profile dialog box will appear. You can adjust the settings as follows:
- Click on the General tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Name: Suggested name is ImageNow Printer - Batch Mode (or something that makes sense to you).
- Source: Click on the down arrow and choose ImageNow Printer.
- Mode: Click the down arrow and choose Batch.
- Workflow Send to: Leave as None.
- Workflow Send to: If documents need further processing, click the down arrow and choose the workflow queue the documents need to go to for processing.
- At the top of the New Capture Profile dialog box, click Batch.
- Next to Bypass QA Processing Step, place a check mark in the box.
At the top of the New Capture Profile dialog box, click Document Keys.
Double click System Drawer for a list of drawers you have permissions to.
Click on one of the drawers.
This provides added security until your documents are indexed/filed.
The ImageNow Printer-Batch Mode has been added to the list and ready to use. Click Close
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket