Outlook (Windows): Opening Shared Folders
Once a folder is shared, it will need to be opened by the recipient. This article walks through those steps for the Outlook Desktop App for Windows.
- Go to File in the upper left hand corner of Outlook.
- Click Account Settings and select Account Settings from the drop down menu.
- Double click on your email address.
- In the Change Account window, Select More Settings.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Select Add and enter in the name of the group (everything before the @ in the email address).
- Select OK and Apply those new settings. There should now be a new folder in the navigation pane with the folders that have been shared with you.