Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Training
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Instructional design and support
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Learning Management Support
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Instructional Tech
LinkedIn Learning: Technology training for UW-Stout students, faculty, and staff
Technology training at UW-Stout via LinkedIn Learning
UW-Stout subscribes to LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda.com) to provide technology training to the campus community. LinkedIn Learning is a constantly growing library of more than 5,000 self-paced online courses. This diverse catalog includes software training, programming lessons and even “concept” tutorials on topics such as design and photography.
With LinkedIn Learning you get:
• Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
• Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
• Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
• Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
• Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
LinkedIn Learning is integrated with your UW-Stout account and you can maintain a learning transcript and make certificates available for your professional purposes.
Visit http;//lilearning.uwstout.edu to get started!