NAVIGATE: Sync Your Outlook Calendar
The availability you set up within Navigate dictates students’ ability to schedule appointments with you. This option will integrate your calendar with the Navigate platform to pull in Free/Busy times from your personal calendar and push appointments scheduled in Navigate to your personal calendar.
Integrating Your Calendar
- From any page in Navigate, select the Calendar icon on the left side toolbar. When you hover over the icon, it will indicate Calendar.
- Select Settings and Sync located on the top right side of the page, immediately beneath the Stout logo.
- Click Setup Sync. You will see a banner that says, "Your school prefers to use Office 365 sync," click the use Office 365... button to begin setup.
- Upon clicking the button, you will be routed to "login.microsoftonline.com." If you are not already signed into Office 365, you will be prompted to sign in.
- After signing in, Office 365 will ask you to grant permission for the application to access your calendar. Click Accept to authorize and begin syncing.
- Upon completion, the browser will redirect to the Calendar Settings page. The Office 365 Integration tab will now show the timestamp for the last successful sync (or any applicable error message) and will include options for you to Retry Sync... or Disconnect Sync...