EAB NAVIGATE: View a Student Profile
How to understand the student profile page in Navigate.
Student Profile Page
The name of the student will appear at the top of the page. The main content on this Overview page will include:
- Current course and success information
- Majors and Minors
- Student demographic information
- Categories and tags associated with the student
Review StudentProfileOverview.pdf to learn more.
Student Profile Page Tabs
- Success Progress: Provides additional information on the student's progress to their degree
- History: All recorded activity including appointment summaries, alerts, progress reports, and cases
- Class Info: Provides enrollment history, grade, and credits awards
Student Profile Page Right-Side Navigation
From the right-side navigation, you are able to:
- Message the student
- Add a note about the student
- Add a reminder about the student
- Report on a recent appointment
- Schedule an appointment directly with the student
- Add the student to a list
- Issue an Alert for the student, effectively referring them to a campus resource
Faculty & staff members can find additional helpful materials in the EAB Navigate Training Course (self-enroll link) on the Canvas platform.