Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Installing Software on Student Laptops
This article will provide information to assist students with installing software from the Company Portal (HP) or Managed Software Center (Apple).
Undergraduate students who are eligible for the eStout program have many software applications available. Beginning with the 2019 image, Office365 is installed on all laptops and additional software can be downloaded from the Company Portal (HP) and Managed Software Center (Apple).
Students who have laptops with an older image (prior to the Fall of 2019) are welcome to come to the Technology Help Desk to have their laptop reimaged. This will allow them to download the newest version of many software titles.
eStout Students (Undergraduate students who receive a laptop through the eStout Laptop Program)
Installing Software (Apple): Managed Software Center . Note: If you are off campus and want to install software from the Managed Software Center, you will need to use a VPN Connection. VPN (Mac): Installation and Connection
[Link for document 104835 is unavailable at this time.]
Stout Online Students (Undergraduate and graduate students in an online program using personal devices)
- Installing Software (HP): Company Portal
- Installing Software (Apple): Managed Software Center
- Software Available to Students
- Software Center (PC): Installing software on faculty, and staff Windows computers
- Self Service (Apple): Installing Software on Faculty and Staff Apple Devices
- Software: UW-Stout Faculty or Staff Personal Devices
- Office 365: How to install Office 365 Desktop Applications on a PC or Mac (free)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Start Here