Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Application Plans
- Users will only see the application plans they have permissions to see.
- Application plans pre-define the drawer.
- The list of document types is pre-defined by the application plan.
- Application plans can use Access Stout to “scrap” information to the index keys.
- These values store additional information about your documents and enable users to easily filter and retrieve documents stored in Perceptive Content
- Application plans are used to set the values that are used for easy retrieval of electronic documents.