Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Application Plans
- Users will only see the application plans they have permissions to see.
- Application plans set the drawer, the document type options, and sometimes document keys.
- The list of document types is predefined by the application plan.
- Application plans can use Access Stout to “scrape” information to the index keys.
- Document keys store additional information about your documents and enable users to easily filter and retrieve documents stored in Perceptive Content
- Application plans are used to set the values that are used for easy retrieval of electronic documents.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket