Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageStout - L_Forms Worfkow (UW Stout term)
Forms workflow is UW Stout’s campus workflow session.
The L_ Forms drawer is a holding drawer, no documents permanently live in this drawer. Once the documents arrive at their final processing department workflow queue, documents are processed and re-indexed into their final drawer.
- Holding drawer for processing documents – all documents are re-indexed once fully processed.
Forms Application plan – the indexing of the documents are very minimal in this drawer.
- F1 = Last Name, First Name (can be left blank if document isn’t associated to a person)
- F2=User ID (automatically populated)
- F3=Date/Time (automatically populated)
- F4=Subject (for additional information if needed, can be left blank)
- F5=Reservation No (Leave blank, this one is for Dining to use)
- Document type (need to select the correct document type for your document)
Forms Workflow is UW Stout’s campus workflow session.
- UW Stout has 2 Forms workflow sessions
- L_Forms Workflow (most active users)
- L_Faculty Workflow (mostly faculty members that only need to access their workflow queue once in a while)
- This affects the route anywhere list.