Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Forms Workflow
Forms workflow is unique to University of Wisconsin Stout’s campus.
- The L_ Forms drawer is a holding drawer.
- No documents permanently live in L_Forms drawer.
- Once the documents are processed, they are re-indexed into their permanent drawer.
Forms Application plan: ~L_Forms
- F1 = Last Name, First Name (can be left blank if document isn’t associated to a person)
- F2=User ID (automatically populated)
- F3=Date/Time (automatically populated)
- F4=Subject (for additional information if needed, can be left blank)
- F5=Reservation No (Leave blank, this one is for Dining to use)
- Document type (need to select the correct document type for your document)
Forms Workflow is UW Stout’s campus workflow session.
- UW Stout has 2-Forms workflow sessions
- L_Forms Workflow (most active users)
- L_Faculty Workflow (mostly faculty members that only need to access their workflow queue once in a while)
- This affects the route anywhere list.