Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Capture Profile
- Capture Profiles:
- Printing options when printing documents into the Perceptive Content Desktop Client.
- Users can have as many capture profile options they need.
- Capture profiles are saved locally on computers under the users login.
- Capture profiles can route the document to a specific workflow queue.
- Capture profiles are backed up and can be restored when needed.
- If you are using a new computer, you will need to recreate your capture profiles or request the backup copy from the Technology HelpDesk.
- See here for more information: Perceptive Content: Capture Profile_Re-install_Backup (uwstout.edu)
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket